Project Co-Ordinator (Fit-out)
You will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day fit-out operations, supervision of work progress and co-ordination of various activities with the project team, subcontractor, consultant and client to facilitate the overall operation of fit-out project.
- Monitor daily operation of the team and subcontractors to ensure the works are carried out in compliance with specific requirements and in accordance with the agreed sequence as indicated on the Master programme or short term programme;
- Maintain quality records and ensure appropriate procedures are enacted and followed
- Coordinate the preconstruction / construction activities ;
- Arrange sufficient and necessary equipment, material, labour and temporary site facilities from within or outside the Company to ensure all problems encountered during execution of fit-out works can be resolved;
- Liaise closely with subcontractors, consultants and/or client on quality, programme and design issues in order to solve all technical problems in advance.
- Higher Diploma or above in Engineering, Construction or related discipline;
- At least 3 years’ fit-out experience. Experience in furniture / factory production process and site erection activity is desired;
- Able to work independently with good problem-solving skills;
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|