- Building Services
- Project Management
Project Building Services Engineer (Building)
You will managing and co-ordinating day-to-day site activities to ensure smooth and efficient operation of our construction project in Hong Kong. You will be responsible to liaise between sub-contractors, architect/consultants, utilities and clients on project co-ordination and construction programme issues.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Services or engineering-related disciplines;
- At least 6 years’ relevant site working experience;
- Experience including CSD/CBWD coordination, utilities liaison and project management are essential;
- Good technical knowledge in either Building Services/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering;
- Good interpersonal, project management and site supervision skills;
- Excellent command of English and Chinese;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Building Services Engineer.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|