- Building Services
Project BIM Engineers
We are looking for Project BIM Engineers to work for our building or civil projects in Hong Kong.
- Coordinate the usage and application of Building Information Model and maintain quality and consistency of Building Information Model output
- Research and development of BIM and other new technologies and assist in BIM technology implementation
- Maintain an accurate data set in drawings, design specifications and project schedules
- Communicating and co-ordinating with different stakeholders including consultants, architects and internal operation team in the smooth execution and delivery of projects with architectural & engineering designs and the usage of BIM models;
- Supporting BIM Manger for the promotion and liaison of BIM related marketing activities and promotion;
- Support on new innovative BIM approach
- Degree in Architectural, Civil & Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services, Engineering or related disciplines;
- 8 years’ relevant experience in construction industry & in particular in BIM technology
- Hands-on BIM software / applications experiences preferable (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Solidworks);
- Professional Member of HKIBIM / buildingSMART / HKICBIM preferred;
- Ability to generate construction CSD & ISD drawing from Revit BIM model preferable;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- On-site operation experience is preferred;
Note: Candidates with less experience will be considered for BIM Engineers.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|