Production Manager (Facade)
- Oversee the production and delivery;
- Manage the delivery of the incoming materials from various material suppliers to meet the production progress requirement;
- Ensure accurate daily works progress reports are issued in a timely manner;
- Ensure adequate workforce is deployed by the subcontracted factory;
- Prepare the production plan and manage the progress;
- Work closely and coordinate with different parties including design team, project team, production teams, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure overall achievements of production plans and quality standards.
- Form 5 or above;
- Minimum 5 years of curtain wall production management or supervisory experience;
- Well versed in reading curtain wall production drawings;
- Knowledge in QA/QC in curtain wall production is a must;
- Knowledge in operating aluminum extrusion fabrication equipment/plants will be an advantage;
- Full time stationed in our subcontracted façade production factory in PRC;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Putonghua;
- Aggressive, self-motivated, attentive to details and highly quality-conscious.