- Supply Chain Management
We are currently looking for high calibre person to join our Procurement Department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in developing procurement plan for major material and selected subcontract packages for tenders and projects;
- Provide support in compiling and analysing major material and subcontract costs for further negotiation and recommendation for award of packages;
- Source and establish networking with capable and competitive manufacturers, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Conduct supply chain study and analysis on key trades;
- Coordinate with the pre-construction team and site operation team in pre & post construction stage.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or related disciplines;
- Experience in construction industry and knowledge of application of Enterprises Resources Planning would be an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- Self-motivated, able to work with a team of staff at different levels in a co-operative, pro-active & innovative manner;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|