- Building Services
Planning Engineer (MEP)
You will be responsible for developing the most appropriate method and sequence of construction operations for E&M projects. You will carry the following duties:
- Plan and anticipate project demands in terms of labour, materials, equipment and technical challenges;
- Develop project master program & short term program;
- Monitor the site progress;
- Identify changes and impact assessment, and work with the team to provide optimum solution for the works.
- Degree holder in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience on site, and in the construction planning of MEP installation projects;
- Familiar with the use of Planning software – MS Project & Primavera 6;
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in English and Chinese;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Planning Engineer.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|