Planning Engineer (Building)
You will be responsible for developing the most appropriate method and sequence of construction operations for building projects. You will carry the following duties:
- Plan and anticipate project demands in terms of labour, materials, equipment and technical challenges;
- Develop project master programme & short term programmes;
- Monitor the site progress;
- Identify changes and impact assessment, and work with the team to provide optimum solution for the works.
- Degree holder in Building Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience on site and in the construction planning discipline;
- Working experience in building projects in Hong Kong is required;
- Familiar with the use of Planning software –Primavera;
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in English and Chinese.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|