- Building Services
- Research and Development
M&E Engineer / Assistant Engineer (Elect / MVAC / P&D / FS)
Reporting to Senior Engineer, you will be a member of the project team under your responsible discipline(s), assisting the MEP installation process to ensure that engineering design, procurement, project planning and coordination, site installation, testing and commissioning, inspection and handover to the clients are executed at a high safety and quality standard.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- Elect / MVAC / P&D / FS installation experience, preferably with main contractors or E&M contractors;
- Detail-oriented with strong safety awareness and problem solving skills;
- Independent and able to work under pressure and tight schedule;
- Ability to deliver works at high quality at an on-team-one-goal approach, and zero harm practice;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Less experience will be considered as assistant engineer grade.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|