- Quantity Surveying
Estimator - Building
You will be responsible for providing estimating assistance to the Planning & Estimating team for tender submission during pre-construction period. The duties may include cost estimation, collecting and analyzing quotations to identify suitable sub-contractors and resources.
- Plan and prepare analytical cost estimates for the preparation, finalization and submission of tenders for the building projects;
- Control and register incoming tender documents, drawings and bills of quantities;
- Study tender documents and drawings and raise tender query if appropriate;
- Obtain quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors;
- Identify suitable sources of supply, their costs and delivery;
- Identify suitable sub-contractors’ availability, their costs and workmanship.
- Degree in Building Engineering & Management or equivalent;
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably with Building project experience;
- Knowledge in Quantity Surveying / tender estimation is preferred;
- Good IT skills, with experience in using estimating software;
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Estimator.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|