- Risk Management
Engineer (Temporary Works Coordinator)
You will assist in directing and co-ordinating day-to-day site activities to ensure smooth and efficient operation of a newly awarded civil project. You will be responsible for ensuring that temporary works are carried out on site in accordance with the design and where deviation occurs. You also have to liaise with subcontractors, consultants and clients on co-ordination and programme issues.
- Ensure all temporary works are adequately designed, checked, constructed and dismantled on site as per the Temporary Works procedure;
- Assess the key aspects of safety and risk management of temporary design;
- Provide advice to construction team on methodology and alternatives to ensure fatal risk are identified and eliminated;
- Co-ordinate design submission information in a proper presentation format and ensure change is managed.
- Carry out design calculation and preparation of drawings for minor temporary works.
- Degree holder in Civil or Structural Engineering;
- Member of HKIE, ICE, or other recognized professional bodies preferred;
- At least 5 years’ site work experience in engineering and construction industry;
- Experience in the design and engineering of the temporary works preferred;
- Good command of both English and Chinese.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE), Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)|