- Microsoft Word
Contractor's Labour Officer
You will base on site to carry out the following duties:
- Monitor the attendance, wage payments and MPF contributions to all site staff;
- Assist in handling and monitoring complaints on arrears of wages and MPF contributions raised by site staff;
- Work with relevant departments/parties to fulfill submission requirements of the project;
- Provide all necessary assistance to the Labour Relations Officer.
- Level 2 or equivalent or above in 5 subjects in HKDSEE, including Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics, or equivalent, or 5 subjects at grade E or above in the HKCEE or equivalent, including Chinese, English (Syllabus B) and Mathematics;
- Post-secondary qualification in Human Resources or Personnel Management preferred;
- Full-time working experience in personnel management or human resources related functions;
- Good computer knowledge including using MS Office Applications and Chinese word-processing;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good knowledge and experience of the operations and practices of construction industry is preferred;
- Willing to work on site.
Working Location: Tuen Mun
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|