- Building Services
Contract Technical Assistants (Building Services Site)
- To carry out site supervisor and inspection of all building services installations under construction and/or maintenance stages;
- To liaise with other parties including utility undertakings and the public for the necessary execution and completion of the building services installation;
- To perform routine and ad hoc inspection of all building services installations including trouble shooting and site mater recording;
- To surprise and monitor site progress, quality and quantity of work and to feedback the performance of contractors to the client's representatives;
- To check sample boards and materials for compliance with specifications and monitor the correct use of materials on Site;
- To check drawings, programme against site condition and contract specifications;
- To keep drawings and documents updated;
- To take measurement on Site and prepare survey drawings as necessary;
- To perform other duties as directed by the client's representatives.
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in either Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- With experience in inspection of building services works;
- Possession of good knowledge in personal computer applications is preferred.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree to Bachelor|