- Building Services
- Project Management
Building Services Engineers at all levels
You will assist in managing and co-ordinating day-to-day site activities to ensure smooth and efficient operation of our projects in Hong Kong. You will be responsible to liaise between sub-contractors, architect/consultants, utilities and clients on project co-ordination and construction programme issues.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Services or engineering-related disciplines;
- At least 3-4 years’ relevant working experience, preferably with Main Contractor;
- Experience including CSD/CBWD coordination, utilities liaison and project management are essential;
- Good technical knowledge in either Building Services/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering;
- Proficient in English and Chinese, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive personality is preferred;
- Able to work independently with good problem solving skills.