- Facilities Management
BIM Manager / Assistant BIM Manager (Facilities Management)
- Coordinate with client, project team and vendor on the planning and maintenance of the BIM system setup for facilities management of various Gammon projects.
- Lead the creation of comprehensive building information modeling databases for facilities management for various Gammon projects.
- Monitor and manage automation, conversion and standardization of all BIM files & data for facilities management system use
- Provide advice to the tendering team for projects requiring BIM qualification for facilities, and provide professional advice on BIM implementation.
- University degree in Building Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ relevant working experience
- Professional Member of HKIBIM / Member of Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
- A good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|