- Building Services
We are looking for BIM Engineers to work for our building or civil projects in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for creating the Building Information Models & providing necessary onsite support and advisory services to the operation team;
- Collaborate innovation initiatives to support the tender presentations and promote execution strategies at corporate level;
- Manage BIM technology implementation and assuring the quality deliverables on construction projects;
- Maintain accurate data set in drawings, design specifications and project schedules;
- Assist in the research and facilitating the means of better BIM applications in order to improve the communication, co-ordination, management and delivery time, cost and quality throughout the building life cycle of the projects;
- Communicate and co-ordinate with different stakeholders including consultants, architects and internal operation team in the smooth execution and delivery of projects with architectural designs and the usage of BIM models.
- Degree in Architectural, Civil & Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services, Engineering or related disciplines;
- 2 years or above relevant experience from construction industry preferable;
- Hands-on BIM software / applications experiences preferable (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Solidworks);
- Ability to generate construction CSD & ISD drawing from Revit BIM model preferable;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Note: Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant BIM Engineers.