- Building Services
BIM Engineer / Modeler (E&M)
- Creating the Building Information Models & providing necessary supports and advisory services to the operations;
- Collaborate innovation initiatives to support the tender presentations and promote execution strategies at corporate level;
- Manage BIM technology implementation and assuring the quality deliverables on construction projects;
- Maintain accurate data set in drawings, design specifications and project schedules;
- Assist in the research and facilitating the means of better BIM applications in order to improve the communication, co-ordination, management and delivery time, cost and quality throughout the building life cycle in projects;
- Communicate and co-ordinate with different stakeholders including consultants, architects and internal operation team in the smooth execution and delivery of projects with architectural designs and the usage of BIM models;
- Support new innovative projects.
- Degree Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines;
- 3 years or above relevant BIM experience from E&M construction industry preferable;
- Hands-on BIM software / applications experiences preferable (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|