- Computer Programming
- Data Mining
- Process Improvement
BIM Automation Engineer
- Review company workflow and develop a digital strategies from design down to construction/manufacturing process for AEC process improvement;
- Provide technical supports and develop automated solution to the operations;
- Coordinate among different parties to implement BIM & innovation initiatives so as to improve site routine coordination process;
- Develop automation strategy based on AEC technology and ensure quality deliverables on construction projects;
- Assist in research and facilitate the means of better BIM applications in order to improve communication, coordination, management and delivery time, cost, efficiency and effectiveness throughout the automation and digitization in BIM implementation process;
- Support new innovative process and ideas in the projects.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Automation programming skill & Database knowledge required;
- Strong knowledge of C#, Python, Revit Marco/API, and Dynamo;
- Good Mathematics and problem solving skills;
- Data Mining & Data Analytics skill preferable.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|