- Process Improvement
- Project Management
Management Associate Program 2016/2017
Location: Kwai Fong
A 12-month structured & fast-track program designed to develop high-potential talents to be future significant players for key division of G2000. The identified potentials would be provided with:
- Regional business exposure to Overseas and China Sales & Operations
- Opportunities to participate in Corporate projects
- Support in attaining world-wide professional qualifications (Project Management, presentation skills & process improvement)
- Attend relevant company sponsored management trainings for professional development.
- Extensive on-the-job rotation among core functions within corporate office and various divisions.
- Engage in mentoring program hosted by Senior executives in various divisions.
Fast-tracking career advancement and attractive remuneration package are offered to the potentials with outstanding performance.
- Bachelor or above, IANG holders are welcome
- At least one year work experience with strong business acumen
- Strong interest & passions in Fashion Retail industry, especially work-wear fashion
- Strong numerical sense, and possess logical, analytical and executing ability is essential
- Recent graduates with relevant internship or part-time experience are also considered
Interested parties please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 29/F, Wyler Centre II, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, N.T. or by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for applications.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Please visit our website for more information: www.G2000.com.hk