You may also like
Finance Administrative Officer
- Fixed Assets
Teaching Fellow (Post Ref.: 19/145/CT)
- Project Management
Head, Financial Institutions, Banking, 1336
- Due Diligence
VP / AVP, Liquidity Risk Manager, ALM, Banking, 1303
- Asset Liability Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Garment Technician (Sweater)
Location: Kwai Fong
Do you want to work in a Young, Fun and Dynamic Team Environment?
Do you have the DNA to succeed?
Be part of an Iconic – Hong Kong Brand
- Work closely with Design team and factories to co-ordinate garment fitting as well as to evaluate and determine garment quality to meet standard specifications
- Review and approve samples and provide technical advice on measurements and workmanship to factories and Merchandising team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- F.5 or above, with relevant qualifications in garment / textile
- 8 years of relevant experience in Sweater
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate (MS Excel and Word)
- Strong product and material knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills
- 14 months’ salary package
- Additional Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Medical + Dental Insurance
- Generous Staff Discounts on Purchases
- 5-day work week
- Personal Development Sponsorships
- Additional Voluntary MPF Contributions
- New office facilities and a relaxed dress code policy
JOIN OUR JOURNEY.
Experience being part of becoming the world’s most loved apparel brand.
Interested parties please email your resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please visit our website for more information: www.G2000.com.hk
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|