Location: Kwai Fong
Do you want to work in a Young, Fun and Dynamic Team Environment?
Do you have the DNA to succeed?
Be part of an Iconic – Hong Kong Brand
This role is to initiate new fabric ideas, materials sourcing, price negotiation and monitor garment factories sample development progress.
- Proactively highlighting new fabric development for design Team
- Working closely with Design Team to develop product concepts and interpret the needs to our vendors
- Initiating new fabric ideas, material sourcing and price negotiation
- Managing fabric and FOB garment vendor relationship effectively
- Diploma holder or above in Textile & Clothing
- Over 5 years experience in fabric merchandising
- Possess good fashion sense and technical knowledge in woven fabric
- Sound PC knowledge
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- 14 months’ salary package
- Additional Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Medical + Dental Insurance
- Generous Staff Discounts on Purchases
- 5-day work week
- Personal Development Sponsorships
- Additional Voluntary MPF Contributions
- New office facilities and a relaxed dress code policy
JOIN OUR JOURNEY.
Experience being part of becoming the world’s most loved apparel brand.
Interested parties please email your resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please visit our website for more information: www.G2000.com.hk
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|