You may also like
Consolidation & Management Reporting - Big 4 Welcome!
Assistant Accountant, Wong Chuk Hang, Start Immediate
(Senior)Accountant | Trading | Conglomerate| FinancialReporting
Accounting Clerk, 13 months salary, TST office, Start Immediate
Accountant, Finance & Accounts Department
- Financial Analysis
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
Assistant Accounting Officer (FP&A Focused)
Location: Kwai Fong
Do you want to work in a Young, Fun and Dynamic Team Environment?
Do you have the DNA to succeed?
Be part of an Iconic – Hong Kong Brand
- Handle Hong Kong seasonal sales plan projection and sales per square feet (SPF)
- Assist in conducting various financial analysis to evaluate business performance
- Liaise with subsidiary business units in relation to management reporting preparation
- Prepare seasonal profit & loss budget
- Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- HKICPA finalist or other equivalent qualification
- 1-3 years relevant experience in management reporting would be preferred
- Experience in retail industry or multi-national work environment is an advantage
- Good analytical skill with sound business acumen
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to wor k independently and under tight deadline
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Attractive salary package
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Discounts on Purchases
- 5-day work week with flexi work options
- Voluntary MPF Contributions
JOIN OUR JOURNEY.
Experience being part of becoming the world’s most loved apparel brand.
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
Please visit our website for more information: www.G2000.com.hk
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)|