- CISCO Routers
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Outlook
- Technical Support
IT / Technical Support
- Report to the IT Manager
- End user support for all IT related issues, such as desktops / notebook / Blackberries / phones
- Hardware & software installation, support and maintenance; such as Microsoft Outlook & Office
- AV systems support – projectors, TVs, video conference devices
- Inventory checking
- Assist in various IT related projects, such as server and / or network equipment setup
- Onsite support for both of HK & Shenzhen branches
Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- Higher Diploma in IT or related discipline
- 1 year relevant experiences is a must
- Knowledge on Windows (Windows XP, Windows 7) based desktops & Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in Linux / Cisco LAN switch products / HP wireless products is an advantage
- Good sense of responsibilities and self motivation
- Pro-active and result oriented team player
- Good interpersonal skills and can work with users at all levels of the organization
- Good in English. Able to speak Mandarin is an advantage
- Shift duty required (8 AM – 5 PM / 11 AM – 7 PM)
- Able to work on overnight shift, after hours when requested
- Occasionally travel to Shenzhen office
We offer 5 days work, comprehensive training, excellent career development & prospect and a competitive package to the right candidate, such as annual leave, medical benefits (included clinical, hospital & dental).
If you are ready for the new challenge in your career, please send your full detailed resume with current & expected salary & availability to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by clicking "Apply Now" below for application.
Please visit our Website: http://www.fxcm.com for reference.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.