System Analyst (non-HK Business)
Responsible for requirements gathering, system design, development and implementation of core group business legacy systems (Group Asia) and Printing Solution (Streamserve) for non HK Business Units like Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. Provide maintenance and support on production systems.
- Responsible for non-HK Business Units Group Asia & Streamserve systems
- Manage projects implementation
- Carry out feasibility study of any new requirements
- Prepare documentation on requirement and technical specification, and user manual
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies
- Provide system maintenance and support of production systems
- Responsible for the work assignment and coaching of team members and contract staff working in the project.
- Monitor the development by vendor
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 5 years' related working experience, with experience in leading a development team
- Experience in Life Asia, Group Asia and AS/400 platform
- Sound Group Insurance Domain knowledge
- Good project management skills
- Sound record in implementing Group or Life Insurance Systems
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
- Feasibility Studies
- Life Insurance
- Project Management