- Application Development
- Feasibility Studies
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Object-oriented Design
- Project Management
System Analyst, Frontend Systems
A role to be responsible for system design, implementation and maintenance and to assist in conducting user requirement analysis, preparing detailed system/program specification and support system implementation and rollout. Additionally, to assist in project management.
- Manage projects implementation
- Carry out feasibility study of any new requirements
- Prepare documentation on requirement and technical specification, and user manual
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies
- To accomplish duties assigned in IT–Frontend System Integration Hong Kong Team
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 5 years' related working experience, with at least 2 years at a System Analyst position and lead a development team of not less than 3 people
- Experience in development and implementation of application systems
- Proficient in Java EE / MS .Net application development is a must. Preferably with knowledge on Mobile app (IOS/Android) development experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Preferably with good knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good project management and communication skills, able to work with user departments and vendors
- Good team player, analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated and proactive
We offer 5-day works, 20-22 annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|