Senior Underwriter/ Underwriter
- Underwrite medical and non-medical cases for individual
- Monitor the New Business process to be completed within the turnaround time;
- Handle agency enquiries;
- Provide training to agency and responsible for Agency Visit;
- Revise and draft underwriting guidelines and underwriting manual periodically;
- Involve in system enhancement projects and product development projects;
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of underwriting experience in life insurance industry;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Good interpersonal skills and independent;
- Proficient in MS Office;
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
- Life Insurance
- Product Development