Senior Officer, Pension Compliance
- Monitor routine compliance of functions in business unit such as the filing of regulatory returns, the submission of reports and compliance confirmation from service providers, incident reporting and the reply to regulator’s enquiry.
- Test the control and monitoring measures for monitoring service providers
- Review the procedure manuals of business unit and service providers to recommend changes, where appropriate
- Review and submit the marketing materials and ensure they are in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements
- Conduct compliance review / audit on the business units
- Keep abreast of all relevant pension legislation and regulatory requirements
- Provide compliance support to pension trust services and pension marketing
- Assist in other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time
- Degree holder with minimum 1 year experience in audit/ compliance/ legal field
- Experience in pension compliance (MPF/ORSO) is preferable but not a must
- Knowledge of FATCA/ CRS/ AML is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Computer literate – Proficient in MS Office, Chinese word processing and internet research
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Microsoft Word