- Channel Marketing
- Life Insurance
Senior Officer, Channel Marketing
- Responsible for the execution of daily tasks regarding execution of marketing plan and promotion
- Support marketing and promotion to all distribution channels, including tied agency, banks and brokerage
- Assist in development of marketing support materials for new product launch
- Coordinate with cross-functional team on a regular basis
- Liaise and manage external agencies and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of marketing projects
- Degree holder in marketing, business/language or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience; preferably with experience in financial services or the insurance industry
- Creative and able to work independently
- Good command in English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Experience and familiarity with life insurance products is highly desirable
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.