- Team Management
Senior Manager, Training and Sales Development
To build and develop a new platform of School of Excellence (“SOE") for nurturing and grooming a pool of dedicated, professional, productive & vibrant young elite producers so as to sustain the continuing growth of tied agency channel
- Build the branded new SOE platform for tied agency channel
- Design and formulate the on-going SOE structure and its proposition development
- Manage & implement the SOE to agency leaders to form as an exclusive support and platform for quality & young producers recruitment
- Nurture, monitor, groom & retain the pool of SOE candidates into productive & professional elites with MDRT qualification as ultimate benchmark
- University graduate with at least 10 years relevant experience in Agency Sales Development and/or Agency Training
- Integrated knowledge in project and people management
- Solid exposure in Agency environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Sound planning, organizing and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.