- Microsoft Excel
Senior Customer Service Officer/Customer Service Officer (24/7 Shift)
- Handle telephone enquiries including complaints, regarding life and general insurance for customers and agents
- Retain and enhance customer relationship
- Shift duty is required inclusive overnight shift
- Other ad hoc duties
- Matriculated or above qualification
- Experience in call center environment preferably insurance related
- Customer oriented mindset with a passion to provide excellent service
- PC literate in MS Office especially MS excel
- Good communication and listening skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese and English, Experience in Live Chat is preferable
- Good command of Mandarin is a definite advantage
- Passed Paper I, II, III & V of IIQE preferred and LOMA qualification are well regarded
We offer 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.