- Data Centre
- Project Management
Senior Computer Operator
- Operates computers by responding to console messages and handling peripheral devices such as printers, tape drives, etc., in compliance with standards, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Assist on IT project implementation.
- Operate the Data Center environments in compliance with standards, policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- The provision of overnight and weekend production batch/output processing and related problem resolution.
- Managing the backup systems, cycling tapes or other media, filling and maintaining printers.
- Ensuring all changes within or affecting the computer room space are effectively evaluated for the potential impacts or risks to DC operations from proposed changes to production and development systems.
- Assist on special projects implementation, support and coordination with the IT project teams.
- Notifying the participants in the incidents related to Data Center operations in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- Facilitating the resolution of issues related to Data Center operations.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4 year's working experience preferred
- Sound experience in AS/400, UNIX, and Windows PC operations.
- Holder of ITIL V3 Foundation certificate is preferable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to handle both internal and external customers.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- 7*24 Shift duty is required
Remark: Candidates with less experience will be considered as Computer Operator.
We offer 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||ITIL Practitioner Level, ITIL Foundation Level|