Senior Analyst Programmer – eBao support
This role is to be responsible for system development and maintenance, and to assist in conducting user requirement analysis, preparing detailed system/program specification and support system implementation and rollout.
- Participate in General insurance systems development projects, on-going system support and enhancement
- Perform system and technical design, integration, testing and implementation tasks on Windows, web-based platforms and website maintenance
- Communicate with external vendors
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years working experience on .Net/Java EE development (will be considered as Analyst Programmer with less experience)
- Familiar with MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports v10 or above
- Sound records in implementing database applications/systems
- Working experience in insurance/finance company is preferred
We offer 5-day works, 20-22 annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP Crystal Reports
- Seagate Crystal Reports