- Life Insurance
- User Acceptance Testing
Senior Analyst Programmer
A role to be responsible for system design, development, implementation and maintenance. Provide user support and maintenance on production systems.
- Assist in system design and prepare program specifications
- Perform program development and maintain enhance environments
- Set up and support different testing environment
- Perform system testing and user acceptance testing
- Perform system implementation and enhancement
- Prepare user procedure manual
- Gather user requirements for the preparation of management reports
- At least 4 years working experience in life insurance industry
- High diploma or degree from a recognized university
- Pass the subjects of 280 and 290 of LOMA examination preferable
- At least one year experience of supporting life insurance package such as CAPSIL, Life Asia preferable
- Basic understanding of life insurance operation
- Good communication skills with users and team members
- AS400/CL programming, COBOL/400, RPG/400, SQL/400, DB2, VB .NET, middle ware connectivity (For example, MQ) and client-server technologies
- Good team player and self-initiative and pro-active
We offer 5-day works, 20-22 annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI)|