- Financial Accounting
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting
This role is to assist the Manager in preparing month-end closing process for the business units in HK & Macau.
- Participate in month end closing process
- Prepare month end entries and analysis report on claims and agency compensation
- To assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial information
- To assist in annual statutory audit and tax filing
- To participate in other ad hoc projects as and when required
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial accounting field
- Life insurance experience and big4 experience preferable
- Hands-on experience in SunAccount and Vision preferable
- Proficient in excel and other MS applications
- Sound problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
- Good spoken and written skills in both Chinese and English
- A good team-player
- Well-organized and able to work independently and manage multi-tasks
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.