Product Manager, Digital Commerce
The role leads digital commerce product development to deliver new products and other strategic projects. You will have exposure in a wide range of life insurance and general insurance products selling through online channels. This is an excellent opportunity to apply the technical skills in the commercial side of the business.
- Assist to develop life and general insurance products to be sold directly online
- Provide market update and competitive analysis that enable FWD to keep ahead of the competitors
- Assist to lead and implement new products and revamp products
- Identify new product concepts based on market / internal analysis, customer or distribution feedback
- Coordinate with relevant departments on product development or management related initiatives
- Take up ad hoc projects as stipulated by manager
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ of Actuarial experience or product development gained within the life insurance industry
- Excellent communication skills, and fluent in written and spoken English. Chinese reading and writing is a must.
- Strong project management skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Self-motivated, organized, and a committed team player
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities and cope with stress
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word-processing
We offer 5-day work, 20-24 days of annual leave, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F, FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email email@example.com or fax to 2850 3838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. We are an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Product Development
- Project Management