- Big Data
- Customer Service
- Life Insurance
- Lead new initiatives and strategic projects to drive customer service excellence and operational efficiencies related to our digital platform
- Oversee the online insurance operations and monitor the service performance for different teams including New Business, Policy Servicing and Call Centre so as to ensure quality and well integrated customer experience
- Ensure the proper documentation relating to the business process and sales flow for signoff
- Collaborate with technical team to integrate new functionalities/product features to the website for continuous service improvements
- Provide support in analyzing the big data in search of valuable business information and customer insights
- Degree in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Good understanding of life insurance operations is a must, preferred with over 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Energetic and passionate with a detailed mind and a heart to make things work
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.