- Collaborate with Bank branch sales staff to provide professional insurance planning services to customer through conducting meeting with customers
- Analyze customer's personal financial situation and identify their needs; and recommends life insurance products to best suit their needs
- Work closely with branch manager and line manager to optimize the sales result
- Provide quality after-sales services to maintain the customer relationship and solicits referral business to expand the customer base
- Comply with the guidelines on all sales process
- University graduate or above with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge on insurance products and services, especially on critical illness and medical plan
- Good communication, interpersonal and selling skills
- IIQE Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5
- Fluent mandarin speaking is definitely an advantage
We offer 5-day work, 15 days of annual leave, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F, FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2850 3838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. We are an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
- Life Insurance