- Economic Capital
- Financial Risk
- Life Insurance
- Liquidity Risk
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Risk Reporting
- Stress testing
Head of Financial Risk Management
- Liaise with the all stakeholders, especially finance, product, compliance and investment functions in the financial risk areas to achieve company objectives
- Act as a risk professional in daily interactions, meetings, and other work-related activities, representing and provide technical advice on the risk view of FWD as defined by risk management and local regulatory framework
- Lead projects to develop and maintain risk management framework/Enterprise Risk Management including deployment of Risk Appetite Statement, Risk Dashboard, Scorecard, risk control mechanism, etc.
- Review and supervise quarterly risk report, risk dashboard analysis and reporting, including forward looking scenarios and stress testing
- Provide support to ensure effective management of the ALMCO and ORC
- Assist with ORM processes, monitoring and reporting including, non-financial risk dashboard and key risk indicators reporting
- Perform Market & Investment risk analysis and reporting
- Economic capital (local basis), liquidity risk analysis and reserve adequacy testing, etc.
- Qualified Actuary with 12+ years relevant working experience, Hong Kong life insurance market experience preferred
- Deep insight and good understanding of interaction between asset and liability
- Solid experience with valuation and capital management techniques
- Excellent communication skill with business acumen, and project management skill
- Good command of written and spoken English
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|