- Business Plans
- Financial Reporting
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
Finance Director, Non-Life
This role is to develop and maintain accounting principles, practices, procedures and direct the preparation of all accounts, management, financial reporting and budgeting for all lines of non-life businesses. Ensure and monitor the accuracy of all financial reports, forecasts and projection of each business unit in order to enhance management’s decision-making and risk management. He/she is also responsible to establish and ensure adequate financial controls and documentation are in place, and to develop a competent and professional finance team.
- To implement and maintain regular reporting to local and Group Office and regulatory bodies for all lines of non-life businesses which complies with the relevant accounting standards
- To prepare the business plan preparation, reforecast and coordination with various business stakeholders
- To assist in reviewing and monitoring of expenses
- To ensure proper documentation of accounting policies, processes and procedures
- To ensure adequate financial controls is in place and no significant audit issues are raised
- To ensure compliance with FWD Compliance Policy
- To maintain satisfactory internal audit ratings
- To assist in ad-hoc projects
- A degree in Finance or Accounting and professional qualification in Accounting
- At least 10 years of experience in Finance with a minimum of 5 years in a management role
- Sound insurance and accounting knowledge
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and leadership skills
- Good command of English
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.