Director/ Senior Manager, Actuarial
- Leads various actuarial projects and prepares actuarial recommendations to senior management and Group office
- Participates in analysis, negotiation and implementation of capital management initiatives designated to achieve Company’s strategic, risk and capital objectives
- Performs asset allocation review to optimize risk-adjusted return of different funds
- Leads the enhancement project of Prophet modelling to meet the evolving reporting needs
- Performs HKRBC quantitative impact study and leads enhancement projects of internal economic capital framework and models
- At least 8 years of actuarial experience
- Qualified actuary
- ALM/capital management experience, knowledge of HK regulation preferred
- Excellent communication skills to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
- Asset Allocation
- Asset Liability Management
- Economic Capital