- Customer Service
Customer Service Executive/ Specialist
- Provide excellent customer service to walk-in customers at the service counter in a timely manner
- Collect premiums, handle policy related enquiries and provide professional solutions or advice
- Schedule customer appointments and resolve complaints in a professional manner
- Ad hoc project as assigned
- University graduate with 1-2 years relevant experience, preferably gained from insurance industry
- Customer oriented, proactive and willing to take challenge and flexible
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Passed Paper I , II & III of IIQE preferred
- PC literate in MS Office
- 6-day of work and Shift duty at different locations are required
We offer 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|