Customer Service Ambassador (Part-time)
- Facilitate and support current customer service staff to provide excellent customer service
- Handle premium collection including new business and renewal premium, regarding life and general insurance for customers and agents
- F.5 or above qualification
- Working experience in cashier/customer service is an advantage but not a must
- Customer oriented mindset with a passion to provide excellent service
- Fresh Graduate or student are also welcome
We offer excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
- Customer Service