- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Word
- Product Development
Assistant, Product Marketing Development & Management (1-year contract)
Support Product Development and Management functions, focusing on:
- Assist in product development on preparing life insurance product literatures and marketing materials
- Prepare user requirements and support user acceptance test on illustration system
- Prepare regular reports for sales performance monitoring
- Support the execution of product initiatives and other ad hoc projects as required
- University graduate major in science streams courses, preferable Actuarial Science
- Good computer skills in MS office and Chinese word processing
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer 5-day works, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.