Assistant Manager – Valuation, Actuarial
Prepare and review reports on key financial metrics for management and analyzing results.
- Review and conduct regular financial reporting for EV, IFRS and local statutory basis. Provide reports and analysis on key financial metrics to management
- Review and coordinate the development of Prophet system for financial reporting and ALM
- Participate in the annual business plan exercise and other regular internal management reports
- Manage various projects and lead the continuous improvement in efficiency and quality of financial reporting
- University graduate with minimum 3 years actuarial experience
- Fellowship or close to Fellowship in a recognized international actuarial professional body
- Strong technical skill and project management skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience/ qualification will be considered as Senior Actuarial Analyst
We offer 5-day work, 20-24 days of annual leave, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F, FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 2850 3838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. We are an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
- Asset Liability Management
- Business Plans
- Financial Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Project Management