- Business Analytics
- Database Administration
- External Audit
- Life Insurance
- Management Accounting
Assistant Manager/ Senior Accountant, Management Accounting
Assist the Manager to analyze all management accounting/ actuarial related matters of the business units in HK & Macau.
- To perform functions of management accounting and planning/ forecasting
- To produce and review various MIS reports and analyses, ensuring data quality and consistency; actively seek for enhancement to fit business needs
- To perform analysis of the causes of profits/ losses
- To product forecast results for proactive management decision
- To prepare and coordinate annual budgeting
- To implement of critical business analysis such as agency compensation revamp, market positioning comparison, development of expense trend in specific areas
- Degree in Actuarial/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Finance/ Accounting
- Qualified Accountant
- 4-5 years of experience in financial or management accounting or external audit, preferably gained from life insurance industry
- Familiar with life insurance industry
- Familiar with spreadsheet and database management
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work independently and exercise critical thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Accountant
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.