- Customer Service
- Financial Planning
- Fund Administration
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative and sales support to a number of in-house advisers and to assist them in their day-to-day business support requirements. This role is required to undertake secretarial and administration tasks such as compliance checking according to the group standard, following up with advisers on outstanding documents, assisting to prepare proposals and sales materials (for nominee and non-nominee products), filing and mailing. Also required to act as a conduit between the advisers and the administration team with regards to new business submissions. This role is responsible for ensuring that all deal documentation is complete prior to handing over to administration for processing. This role’s main internal customers are the designated in-house advisers.
- As a compliance gatekeeper, implement and provide feedback on compliance protocol
- Respond to customer service requests from designated advisers or their clients
- Handle documents filing and mailing
- Assist to prepare sales material and proposals to clients under advice by in-house advisers
- Receptionist and general administration duties
- At least 1 year experience in hands-on secretarial work, administration for a financial planning business and liaising with external product providers. Fresh graduate will be considered
- Working knowledge of fund administration and application
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to email@example.com or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.