- Financial Planning
- Respond to enquiries from advisers regarding client’s policies
- Handle customers’ telephone and email enquiries
- Coordinate Marketing events/seminar for advisers
- Assist Head of Financial Planning on complaint cases
- Adviser’s administration issue, including licensing, training from both internal and external parties
- Take up other ad-hoc projects
- 2 – 3 years of working experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in brokerage/IFA industry is an advance
- Familiar with brokerage licensing registration
- Basic administration and operation knowledge of brokerage/IFA industry
- Some knowledge of insurance regulatory framework in Hong Kong
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Advisor Assistant
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.