- Computer Programming
- Financial Reporting
- Management Reporting
Actuarial Intern (Half-year Programme)
To assist Actuarial to perform financial reporting, management reporting and provide assistance on ad-hoc projects.
- To assist in maintenance and development of policy information system
- To assist in performing actuarial valuation and financial reporting
- To assist in asset & liabilities management projects
- To assist in product pricing review and experience study
- To handle ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
- Internship Period: Jun 2018 – Jan 2019
- Fresh graduates/ undergraduates who study Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Proficient in MS Office
- No prior actuarial experience required
- Knowledge in computer programming is preferred
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F, FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2850 3838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. We are an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|