- Manage the boutiques and aimed at achieving shops target in sales and revenues and profitability.
- Coach constantly sales teams on extraordinary service, selling skills and attitude in order to deliver the unique shopping experience.
- Constantly monitor KPI’s, define and implement plans to achieve target.
- Provide structured feedback on commercial strategies in the store of his/her responsibility.
- Resolve client concerns/disputes/complains assuring that the customer satisfaction is constantly pursued and restored.
- Efficiently and effectively manage store stock and security.
- At least 4 years of managerial experience in retail industry, preferable in leather goods and accessories selling.
- Strong business minded with hands-on experience in coordinating with internal parties on business operations
- Good leadership in leading and motivating a small team. Sales driven individual with strong knowledge of retail service and operations.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Alternatively, interested candidates may send resume with expected salary and report duty date to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
For details of our Company, please visit http://www.furla.com/
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|