You may also like
Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking (Ref: SC8020-00-CT)
Nanyang Commercial Bank
Assistant Officer, Loan Administration (Corporate)
China CITIC Bank
Senior Credit Analyst / Credit Analyst
SALES ASST / CLERK / ASST MERCHANDISER – Japanese garment trims trading / 5 days work
- Data Entry
** Sales Supervisor ** ( FULL TIME / PART TIME )
The Career Center Limited
- Business Plans
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Service
Operations Manager – Children Indoor Amusement Park
Location: Tsuen Wan
- Fully handle the business planning and operations of a to-be launched brand new indoor amusement park catering mainly for children and youngster markets.
- Provide advance planning and supports in the development of this amusement center including following up with contractors for design and project works, facilities and equipment planning & maintenance, staff hiring & training, and any other necessary planning in operations procedures, customer service, and membership program.
- Full P/L responsibilities including sales forecasting, budgeting, business planning, and the execution of approved business plan and its revenue objectives.
- Develop marketing plans, and from time-to-time, working with third parties for mutual beneficial joint promotions in order to increase exposure and drive more sales for the amusement center.
- Provide high-quality customer services to encourage repetitive purchases, and be able to handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Develop group business for the amusement center, such as business bookings, private or birthday parties, and developing educational programs for schools.
- Provide market researches and competitive analysis from time-to-time, and based on the results to develop new products & services or efficiently adjust existing offerings.
- Over 3 years experience in managing and operating children amusement, theme park or entertainment related facilities.
- Experience in developing operational and customer service procedures, and staff training, and setting up membership program.
- Knowledgeable in children playing equipment and the latest trends.
- Capable of developing and effectively executing business, and sales & market plans.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills, and be able to motivate staff members for achieving common objectives.
- Passionate in children oriented entertainment business, and the eagerness to become a part of this fast growing business.
Interested parties please send full resume with the date of availability and expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now.
For more information, pls. visit our website at www.fullhouseworld.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request. *
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|