PANTRY ASSISTANT, VIP SERVICE CENTRE
Location: Western District, Central
- Responsible for daily tea service for customers and guests
- Observes the daily room booking schedule and perform meeting room set up and clean up
- Replenishes pantry / mini bar inventory and refreshments on a regular basis
- Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of the VIP Service Centre, including the coffee machines and water dispensers at all time
- Assists in office plantations and decorations
- Provide simple administrative support as assigned by supervisor
- From 3 & above
- Minimum 3 years’ office administration experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Putonghua is a must and good command in Cantonese and English
We offer attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical & life insurance, and career prospect to the right candidates. Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to: Human Resources Department, FTLife Insurance Company Limited, 28/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2836-5365 or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Please visit our Website at www.ftlife.com.hk for Company information.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 2 years after completion of the recruitment exercise. (Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
- Inventory Management