ASSISTANT OFFICER, CENTRAL OPERATIONS, SCANNING & DATA REGISTRATION
Location: Western District, Central
- Perform documents scanning and indexing onto centralized database system accurately within agreed time frame
- Data capture and verification of new applications
- Liaise and work closely with internal parties to ensure excellence in service delivery
- Prepare monthly reports for management review
- Shift duties for Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays, whenever is required
- F.7 & above or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- PC literate in Word, Excel & Chinese word processing
We offer attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical & life insurance, and career prospect to the right candidates. Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to: Human Resources Department, FTLife Insurance Company Limited, 28/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2836-5365 or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Please visit our Website at www.ftlife.com.hk for Company information.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 2 years after completion of the recruitment exercise. (Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word